In these Terms, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Content” means all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, our Site; and
“System” means any online communications facility we make available on our Site either now or in the future. This may include, but is not limited to, contact forms, email and live chat.
Our Site is owned and operated by JSA Education Group Ltd trading as The JCA London Fashion Academy, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10745967 and whose registered office address is at 4 Christopher Street, London, EC2A 2BS.
Access To Our Site
Access to our Site is free of charge.
It is your responsibility to make all arrangements necessary in order to access our Site.
Access to our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
All Content included on our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
Subject to clause 4.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store or in any other manner re-use Content from our Site unless you have our prior written consent.
• access, view and use our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);download our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
• print pages from our Site;
• download extracts from pages on our Site; and
• save pages from our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
Our status as the owner and author of the Content on our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so.
Links To Our Site
You may link to our Site provided that you:
• do so in a fair and legal manner;
• do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists;
• do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on our Site without our prior written consent; and
• do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
• you may link to any page of our Site.
• Framing or embedding of our Site on other websites is not permitted without our prior written consent.
You may not link to our Site from any other site the content of which contains material that:
• is sexually explicit;
• is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
• promotes violence;
• promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
• discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset or embarrass another person;
• is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
• is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
• misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive;
• implies any form of affiliation with us where none exists;
• infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; oris made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
Links To Other Websites
We may include links to other websites on our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party websites. The inclusion of a link to another website on our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the websites themselves or of those in control of them.
Use Of Our System
You may use our System at any time to contact us. However, you must not use our System to:
• communicate in a way that is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
• submit information that promotes violence;
• submit information that promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
• submit information that discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• submit information that is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset or embarrass another person;
• submit information that is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive;
• submit information that is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy or otherwise uses their personal data in a way that you do not have a right to;
• misleadingly impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive;
• imply any form of affiliation with us where none exists;
• infringe, or assist in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
• submit information in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
We may monitor all communications made using our System.Any information you send to us through our System may be modified by us and, by sending us such information, you waive your moral right to be identified as the author of that information.Any personal information sent to us, whether through our System or otherwise (including but not limited to your name and contact details), will be collected, used and held in accordance with your rights and our obligations under the law.
Nothing on our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty or guarantee that our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware or that it will be secure.We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our Site is complete, accurate and up-to-date. However, we do not make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate or up-to-date.No part of our Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods or services are sold through our Site and the details of services provided on our Site are provided for general information purposes only.While we take every reasonable effort to ensure that all representations and descriptions of services available from us correspond to the actual services available, minor variations or errors may occur.We make no representation, warranty or guarantee that services shown on our Site will be available from us. Please contact us if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any services.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on our Site.To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to our Site or any Content included on our Site.Our Site is intended for non-commercial use only. If you are a business user, we accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on our Site.We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
Viruses, Malware And Security
We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware and other internet security risks.You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via our Site.You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of our Site, the server on which our Site is stored, or any other server, computer or database connected to our Site.You must not attack our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack or by any other means.By breaching the provisions of clauses 10.3 to 10.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. All such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may only use our Site in a manner that is lawful. You must:
• ensure you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
• not use our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
• not use our Site to knowingly send, upload or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software or data of any kind; and
• you must not use our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
We may suspend or terminate your access to our Site if you materially breach the provisions of this clause 11 or any of the other provisions of these Terms. Specifically, we may:
• suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access our Site;
• issue you with a written warning;
• take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
• take further legal action against you as appropriate;
• disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as we deem reasonably necessary; and/or
• any other actions we deem reasonably appropriate.We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to, those set out above) we may take in response to breaches of these Terms.
Privacy and Cookies
Use of our Site is also governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy. That Policy is incorporated into these Terms by this reference.
All personal information that we may use will be collected, processed and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “DPA”) and EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and your rights under the DPA and the GDPR.Details of our collection, processing, storage and retention of personal data including, but not limited to, the purpose(s) for which personal data is used, the legal basis or bases for using it, details of your rights and how to exercise them, and personal data sharing (where applicable), please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Communications From Us
If we have your contact details, we may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes and changes to these Terms.We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. All marketing emails sent by us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from us at any time, it may take up to 30 days for your new preferences to take effect.
Changes To These Terms
We may alter these Terms at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of our Site after the changes have been implemented. You should therefore check this page from time to time.In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and any previous version(s), the most recent version shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
To contact us, please use our System or email us at email@example.com
Governing Law and JurisdictionThese Terms, and the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in clause 17.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and us relating to these Terms, or the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise), shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms, the relationship between you and us, or any matters arising there from or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise), shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.